Commercial Auto Insurance in Colorado
The team at Front Range Insurance Services understands the needs of business owners in Littleton, Colorado and the surrounding Denver metro area. We can help find the right commercial auto policy to provide coverage for your owned, leased, non-owned and hired vehicles for both legal liability and physical damage resulting from collisions or other incidents.
Does your business need commercial auto insurance?
This is a common question for many small business owners, but your personal auto insurance typically does not offer enough protection if you are a business owner - the risks you face are greater. If an employee is driving their own vehicle while on a business errand for your company and has an accident, you could be sued. Having a knowledgeable, local insurance agent who understands your business and needs is essential.
A few of the common reasons you might need commercial insurance:
- Vehicles are registered to your business
- Employees drive your vehicles
- Employees drive their own vehicles as a function of your day to day business operations
- Your business owns a larger truck with a gross vehicle weight of more than 10 tons
- Your vehicle has permanently attached equipment used for day to day business operations
- You vehicle has commercial signage and advertising – such as a partial or full wrap
- You charge passengers a fee to ride in your vehicle
Some coverages your business might need on their commercial auto insurance include:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability Protection
- Medical Payments
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury Protection
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Property Damage Protection
- Comprehensive Coverage (Including Glass)
- Collision Coverage
- Rental Reimbursement
- Roadside Assistance
- Loan Lease Gap Coverage
- Protection for Permanently Attached Equipment
- Hired and Non-Owned Vehicle Coverage
- Waiver of Subrogation
- Additional Insured
Hired and Non-Owned Vehicle Coverage can provide liability protection if your business uses personal, leased or rented vehicles. Many small businesses need this coverage, but are not aware of it!
Do you ever ask an employee to use their personal vehicle to run a quick errand – such as making a deposit at the bank? If your employee is involved in an accident while running a business errand, hired and non-owned coverage can provide liability protection. This coverage can be added onto your commercial auto policy or a general liability policy.
Our team of licensed insurance agents specialize in learning about your business and working with our trusted network of insurance companies to find the best policy at a competitive premium. Whether you are a small business owner or looking for insurance to protect your commercial fleet, our team will make sure all of your questions are answered and that we find the right insurance policy for you.